| Happy Valley Chalet 66
Valley, Gwynedd, LL36 9HU
(roll over images to enlarge)
A lovely 2 bedroomed comfortable detached cedar-wood chalet, situated in the private chalet park of Erw Porthor, Happy Valley, The Chalet Park has super views from a quiet, woodland settings. The chalet comfortably sleeps 4 persons and welcomes pets.
- Chalet 66 is a detached cedar-wood chalet situated in an elevated positon on the Erw Porthor Chalet Site in the beautiful Happy Valley, within Snowdonia National Park with panoramic views of the mountains and woodlands.
- The Chalet is located approximately 1 mile from Tywyn and 3 miles from the lovely harbour village of Aberdovey (Aberdyfi).
- The Chalet is 1.5 miles from the sea and the excellent sandy beaches in the area.
- It is ideally situated for walking, golfing, cycling, fishing, sailing, bird watching, relaxing by the seaside or counting sheep!
- The chalet is available weekly or for short
breaks (minimum 3 nights) - 01902 376999.
Holiday rental Snowdonia National Park chalet bungalow Setting picturesque, tranquil 4 pers. Aberdyfi rental: See in detail on I.H.A.COM
PLEASE NOTE: If Chalet 66 is unavailable
we are also now renting Chalet 3. Images/more